Wheelchairs are welcome on our Alcatraz tour. While we try to avoid extreme inclines and declines, San Francisco's hills as well as crowded city streets and unpaved pathways; guests with mobility limitations, wheelchairs, or strollers cannot be easily accommodated. Please call and speak to our Guest Experience team before booking a tour if you have any questions about mobility for a specific tour in San Francisco.
Articles in this section
- What is the weather like in San Francisco?
- Will there be a chance to use the restroom before or during my tour?
- Why did the start time of my Alcatraz tour change?
- I don't have my Alcatraz tickets and my tour starts today.
- Can I pickup my Alcatraz tickets from the ticket booth?
- Is it possible to change my Alcatraz tour to a different time?
- What do I need to bring with me for my tour of Alcatraz?
- Will our Walks guide travel to Alcatraz and lead a tour of the island for us?
- How much time do I get to spend on Alcatraz Island?
- Where can I park near the meeting point for my Alcatraz tour?