In Athens, we have at least 330 days of sunshine during the year! In case of rain, you will have the unique experience to see Athens and the Acropolis in rain! In any case, all our tours are held rain or shine. You should dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and bring along an umbrella if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I take photos in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I bring a bag to the Acropolis?
- Is there a place I can leave my bag in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I re-enter the New Acropolis museum at another time with my ticket?
- Can I go for a run in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Can I smoke or eat in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Should I bring anything with me?
- Is there a coffee place at the Acropolis?
- What happens if it rains the day of my tour?
- Can I take photos at the Acropolis?