Yes cameras are allowed to all our tours! In fact, we strongly encourage participants to take photos during our tours. But do have in mind that on the Acropolis, tripods and/or professional cameras are not allowed. Also at the Acropolis Museum, there are some areas where photos are not allowed. Your guide will inform you about this properly
Articles in this section
- Can I take photos in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I bring a bag to the Acropolis?
- Is there a place I can leave my bag in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I re-enter the New Acropolis museum at another time with my ticket?
- Can I go for a run in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Can I smoke or eat in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Should I bring anything with me?
- Is there a coffee place at the Acropolis?
- What happens if it rains the day of my tour?
- Can I take photos at the Acropolis?