The climate of Greece is classified as Csa Climate; a warm temperate Mediterranean climate with dry, warm summers and moderate winters with the warmest month above 22°C over average.
Articles in this section
- Can I take photos in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I bring a bag to the Acropolis?
- Is there a place I can leave my bag in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I re-enter the New Acropolis museum at another time with my ticket?
- Can I go for a run in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Can I smoke or eat in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Should I bring anything with me?
- Is there a coffee place at the Acropolis?
- What happens if it rains the day of my tour?
- Can I take photos at the Acropolis?