Your Cable Car ticket is valid for a single ride on one of San Francisco's iconic Cable Car lines. The three lines include the Powell-Hyde, Powell-Mason, and California Street cars. The Powell lines run from Union Square to Ghirardelli Square (nearby Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39) and back while the California Street line runs from nearby the Ferry Building to/from Van Ness Avenue. A single ride means that once you board and get off the car, you will need another ticket to get back on.
Articles in this section
- What is the weather like in San Francisco?
- Will there be a chance to use the restroom before or during my tour?
- Why did the start time of my Alcatraz tour change?
- I don't have my Alcatraz tickets and my tour starts today.
- Can I pickup my Alcatraz tickets from the ticket booth?
- Is it possible to change my Alcatraz tour to a different time?
- What do I need to bring with me for my tour of Alcatraz?
- Will our Walks guide travel to Alcatraz and lead a tour of the island for us?
- How much time do I get to spend on Alcatraz Island?
- Where can I park near the meeting point for my Alcatraz tour?