Both Mardi Gras Unmasked and The Spirit of the French Quarter are wheelchair accessible, with limitations. The ground is uneven and the doorways can be smaller to navigate. It is advised to have personal assistance on these tours. The Garden District and New Orleans In A Day are not wheelchair accessible due to the streetcars not being accessible and the very uneven pavement from the magnificent oak tree roots.
Articles in this section
- Are tours in New Orleans wheelchair accessible?
- Do I need any ID for any tours in New Orleans?
- Can we take photos in the Mardi Gras Museum?
- Will Mardi Gras UnMasked tour still run during Mardi Gras?
- Is Mardi Gras UnMasked tour only available during Mardi Gras?
- Is alcohol included in Mardi Gras UnMasked?
- Can we go inside a Seance Room?
- Is the Secrets of the French Quarter suitable for children?
- Do we get to go inside Elms Mansion?
- Do we get a break on the Beyond the Balconies tour?