Yes, all of our tours are family friendly and our guides will tailor the content to be age appropriate. However, we do take a short stroll down Bourbon on this tour. We have selected a block that is generally family friendly but it is Bourbon Street and we cannot guarantee who may be on the street at any given time.
Articles in this section
- Are tours in New Orleans wheelchair accessible?
- Do I need any ID for any tours in New Orleans?
- Can we take photos in the Mardi Gras Museum?
- Will Mardi Gras UnMasked tour still run during Mardi Gras?
- Is Mardi Gras UnMasked tour only available during Mardi Gras?
- Is alcohol included in Mardi Gras UnMasked?
- Can we go inside a Seance Room?
- Is the Secrets of the French Quarter suitable for children?
- Do we get to go inside Elms Mansion?
- Do we get a break on the Beyond the Balconies tour?