The cloakroom is located on the ground floor of the Museum, where all backpacks and packages must be deposited. To avoid lengthy delays in queues, such items should not be brought into the Museum. The Museum holds no responsibility for valuables or fragile items deposited in the cloakroom.
Articles in this section
- Can I take photos in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I bring a bag to the Acropolis?
- Is there a place I can leave my bag in the New Acropolis Museum?
- Can I re-enter the New Acropolis museum at another time with my ticket?
- Can I go for a run in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Can I smoke or eat in the Panathenaic Stadium?
- Should I bring anything with me?
- Is there a coffee place at the Acropolis?
- What happens if it rains the day of my tour?
- Can I take photos at the Acropolis?