We highly recommend the use of public transportation (the F-line streetcar stops right in front of Alcatraz Landing). Other options include Lyft, Uber, and Taxi due to limited parking available and costs. Should you require parking, there are pay parking lots and garages in the area but please plan ample time to find these parking options and arrive for your tour. An easy google map search will show you the parking options in the area of Alcatraz Landing.
Articles in this section
- What is the weather like in San Francisco?
- Will there be a chance to use the restroom before or during my tour?
- Why did the start time of my Alcatraz tour change?
- I don't have my Alcatraz tickets and my tour starts today.
- Can I pickup my Alcatraz tickets from the ticket booth?
- Is it possible to change my Alcatraz tour to a different time?
- What do I need to bring with me for my tour of Alcatraz?
- Will our Walks guide travel to Alcatraz and lead a tour of the Island for us?
- How much time do I get to spend on Alcatraz Island?
- Where can I park near the meeting point for my Alcatraz tour?