Kindly note that prior to booking, our website and other distributor sites share that you are booking a day to visit Alcatraz (with 9:00 am as a placeholder) until Alcatraz confirms the ticket time. Once you have booked and we receive that confirmation from Alcatraz, we reach out to all guests to confirm these times. Generally, Alcatraz confirms these ticket times within 10-30 days of your tour.
Articles in this section
- Can I pickup my Alcatraz tickets from the ticket booth?
- How much time do I get to spend on Alcatraz Island?
- I don't have my Alcatraz tickets and my tour starts today. What do I do?
- Is it possible to change my Alcatraz tour to a different time?
- Where can I park near the meeting point for my Alcatraz tour?
- Why did the start time of my Alcatraz tour change?
- What do I need to bring with me for my tour of Alcatraz?
- Will our Walks guide travel to Alcatraz and lead a tour of the island for us?
- How do I pick up my Cable Car ticket?
- What is my Cable Car ticket valid for?