Props may vary but, they all come from the Broadway Disney Archive of Props, which means that they have all been used in actual Disney Theatrical productions. You might find props from the Lion King, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid and Aida. On tours you usually hear “don’t touch!”; but not on this tour. You will be allowed to touch, try, and photograph everything. This is your chance to bring all of your Broadway fantasies to life!
Articles in this section
- I never received my video clip after the tour. How do I get it?
- Does the Walks Guide go into NBC Studios?
- Why is my meeting point not at NBC Studios?
- Which props do we get to see/try on in the New Amsterdam theater?
- Does any of your tours visit the hospitals on Ellis Island?
- Does the Statue tour include access to the Statue Crown?
- I have mobility issues/use a wheelchair, can I take The Statue tour?
- Are visits to the statue of liberty ever canceled due to weather?
- What can I bring with me on my Statue of Liberty tour?