Yes! The Statue Pedestal has elevator access so we are happy to accommodate wheelchair users or those with limited mobility on this tour. The only part you will not be able to visit is a small platform at the very top of the Statue Pedestal.
Articles in this section
- I never received my video clip after the tour. How do I get it?
- Does the Walks Guide go into NBC Studios?
- Why is my meeting point not at NBC Studios?
- Which props do we get to see/try on in the New Amsterdam theater?
- Does any of your tours visit the hospitals on Ellis Island?
- Does the Statue tour include access to the Statue Crown?
- I have mobility issues/use a wheelchair, can I take The Statue tour?
- Are visits to the statue of liberty ever canceled due to weather?
- What can I bring with me on my Statue of Liberty tour?