No, The old hospitals are not open to the public and have to booked specially if you want to visit them.
Articles in this section
- I never received my video clip after the tour. How do I get it?
- Does the Walks Guide go into NBC Studios?
- Why is my meeting point not at NBC Studios?
- Which props do we get to see/try on in the New Amsterdam theater?
- Does any of your tours visit the hospitals on Ellis Island?
- Does the Statue tour include access to the Statue Crown?
- I have mobility issues/use a wheelchair, can I take The Statue tour?
- Are visits to the statue of liberty ever canceled due to weather?
- What can I bring with me on my Statue of Liberty tour?