When you click on the 'Register New Account' button of https://travelagents.walks.org/ there will be 5 steps to registering. The first, will be to provide your personal "Agent Info", including the email address you are registering, your desired password, your First and Last Name, then finally your personal phone number. The second step will be to complete your "Business Profile", which includes the name of the agency you represent, an estimate of your average sales, your accrediation as a Travel Agent, and if you have any, your professional affiliations. Next will come the "Agent Office" tab, which is simply the details of from where you operate your business. Lastly, you will need to tell us how you prefer to receive your commission payment, on the "Commissions" tab. You will be presented with four options, to receive a check via mail, via Financial Institution Routing, a payment to a Paypal account, or use of a Promo Code at checkout, where you receive commission in the form of a discount, rather than a commission payment.Depending on your preference, you'll then complete the needed information for your selection. There is one last action required, to submit your agencies tax form(s) - most commonly this is a W-9, but may vary if you are incorporated outside of the United States. Simply email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
Articles in this section
- I do not have or know the answer to one or more of the required fields that are listed during registration. What do I do?
- Do I need to do anything after I've completed my registration?
- I do not have any of the accreditations listed, what do I do?
- What does average sales mean?
- My agency is already registered, do I still need to register?
- What information is required to register?
- Why Register?
- How do I register through the portal?
- Where do I go to register?