Our Pristine Sistine Tour is our earliest entrance tour, getting you inside the Vatican Museums before they open to the general public. We take you straight inside once the Museums open to groups (an hour before the public!) and rush you directly to the Sistine Chapel, giving you the best chance of seeing it in peace and quiet!
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my bags in the Vatican?
- Can I go back to the Vatican museum after the tour?
- Can I remain in Saint Peter's after the tour?
- Can I take photos inside the Sistine Chapel?
- Can I visit the Dome of Saint Peter's in the Vatican?
- Do you provide tours of the Vatican Scavi?
- Do you sell Papal Audience tickets?
- Do your Vatican tours include Skip the Line Access?
- Do your Vatican tours include St. Peter’s Basilica?
- Dress code in the Vatican: what should I wear?