All of our Vatican tours start at an easy-to-find location near the entrance to the Museums. In the case of our Pristine Sistine, Complete Vatican and Vatican In A Day tours, you will end at St. Peter’s Basilica, which is a 20-minute walk from the entrance to the Museums. For our Vatican Highlights Tour you have a choice. Your tour ends inside the Sistine Chapel where you are welcome to stay or continue exploring the Museums. Alternatively follow your guide for special skip the line access to St. Peter’s Basilica.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my bags in the Vatican?
- Can I go back to the Vatican museum after the tour?
- Can I remain in Saint Peter's after the tour?
- Can I take photos inside the Sistine Chapel?
- Can I visit the Dome of Saint Peter's in the Vatican?
- Do you provide tours of the Vatican Scavi?
- Do you sell Papal Audience tickets?
- Do your Vatican tours include Skip the Line Access?
- Do your Vatican tours include St. Peter’s Basilica?
- Dress code in the Vatican: what should I wear?