The Vatican Museums has a very strict dress code, requiring that all visitors cover their shoulders and knees. Men should be careful to wear long shorts, while women should wear skirts beneath the knee or trousers. If you are wearing a sleeveless top, please bring a cardigan with you. Guests who arrive at the Museums without the appropriate dress may be refused entry.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my bags in the Vatican?
- Can I go back to the Vatican museum after the tour?
- Can I remain in Saint Peter's after the tour?
- Can I take photos inside the Sistine Chapel?
- Can I visit the Dome of Saint Peter's in the Vatican?
- Do you provide tours of the Vatican Scavi?
- Do you sell Papal Audience tickets?
- Do your Vatican tours include Skip the Line Access?
- Do your Vatican tours include St. Peter’s Basilica?
- Dress code in the Vatican: what should I wear?