Seeing all of Paris in a single day is pretty tiring. We do leave time for a lunch break during which you can rest and our guides are always very conscious to pace our tours to suit your group. For guests with a normal fitness level and good health, it won’t be too much but if someone in your party has issues with mobility or fitness, we would recommend that you take our Louvre tour and our Île de la Cité tour on different days. This will not cover all of the sites from our Paris In A Day tour but will include the most important highlights
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?
- Paris: Louvre tour: I am in a wheelchair, can I take your?