Please be advised that there are 422 steps to the top of the south tower of Notre Dame. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access. Those with heart problems, claustrophobia, or other medical conditions should take this into consideration before booking this tour. As the tower climb comes at the end of the tour, guests may choose not to undertake this portion of the tour. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund tickets for guests who choose not to climb.
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Paris: I would like to take your Cité Tour but am concerned that the stairs on Notre Dame Tower might be too much for me.
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?