To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities are enforcing security measures upon entry to the Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, La Conciergerie, the Catacombs, the Eiffel Tower and the Pompidou Center. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Paris: I would like to take your Cité Tour but am concerned that the stairs on Notre Dame Tower might be too much for me.
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?