Dress code at Catholic churches and religious sites (such as the catacombs) requires that both women and men cover their shoulders and knees. In summer we recommend that men wear t-shirts and long shorts that cover their knees. For women, if you are wearing a strapless top or dress, bring a cardigan. If you are wearing shorts, we recommend bringing a sarong to wrap around you inside.
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?
- Paris: Louvre tour: I am in a wheelchair, can I take your?