We don’t – nor should anyone else! Tickets to the Papal Audience are provided free by the Vatican. Tickets are sometimes available from the Swiss Guard at the entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica, by the bronze doors, between the hours of 3pm and 8pm the day before. Tickets are limited to only 10 per person however and are not guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my bags in the Vatican?
- Can I go back to the Vatican museum after the tour?
- Can I remain in Saint Peter's after the tour?
- Can I take photos inside the Sistine Chapel?
- Can I visit the Dome of Saint Peter's in the Vatican?
- Do you provide tours of the Vatican Scavi?
- Do you sell Papal Audience tickets?
- Do your Vatican tours include Skip the Line Access?
- Do your Vatican tours include St. Peter’s Basilica?
- Dress code in the Vatican: what should I wear?