No. Tours of the Vatican Scavi (a.k.a. the Vatican Necropolis) may only be booked directly through the Vatican authority responsible for caring for them. Access is limited to only a few groups a day and tours are in huge demand though, so we recommend booking a few months before your trip where possible. For reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my bags in the Vatican?
- Can I go back to the Vatican museum after the tour?
- Can I remain in Saint Peter's after the tour?
- Can I take photos inside the Sistine Chapel?
- Can I visit the Dome of Saint Peter's in the Vatican?
- Do you provide tours of the Vatican Scavi?
- Do you sell Papal Audience tickets?
- Do your Vatican tours include Skip the Line Access?
- Do your Vatican tours include St. Peter’s Basilica?
- Dress code in the Vatican: what should I wear?