Pre-reserved entrance means our Catacombs tour includes skip the line access. However, the Catacombs enforces a maximum capacity limit, on some rare occasions The Catacombs may be at their limit when we try to visit. On rare occasions, we will ask your patience as the crowd dissipates so that the group may enter safely.
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Paris: I would like to take your Cité Tour but am concerned that the stairs on Notre Dame Tower might be too much for me.
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?