Closed bottled water is allowed, food is forbidden inside the visited sites. Food or drink is not permitted inside the Catacombs.
Articles in this section
- Paris in a Day: Do I have to use my Seine cruise tickets on the day of Paris In A Day tour?
- Paris in a Day: I’m concerned it might be too difficult for members of my group.
- Paris in a Day: Does the ticket include the 3rd Floor of the Eiffel tower?
- Paris: I would like to take your Cité Tour but am concerned that the stairs on Notre Dame Tower might be too much for me.
- Catacombs: Is it cold inside the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: Do I have to wait to enter the Catacombs in Paris?
- Catacombs: I am claustrophobic, should I take your Catacombs Tour in Paris?
- Paris: Food & drink allowed in Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle?
- Paris: Can I bring my bag on my tour in Paris?
- Paris: My tour includes a visit to a holy site (including Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle & Sacré-Cœur), what should I wear?